At Rosenn Jenkins & Greenwald, LLP, we have assisted people in Northeastern Pennsylvania with residential real estate sales and purchases for over six decades.
With a broad base of experience, our real estate department understands that every transaction is different and that every client’s needs are unique. Let us help you resolve the complex issues of law that arise in the purchase or sale of real property.
Our team provides sensible advice to individuals throughout the region on a wide variety of residential real estate practices, including those related to:
- Sale or purchase of residential property — Throughout the process of buying or selling a residential property, as well as leasing the property, we negotiate and see to it that you obtain the terms you expect. We prepare, review and negotiate any required materials such as Agreements of Sale, Deeds, Easements and Leases to ensure the transaction succeeds.
- Insurance – We work with you to obtain competitive title insurance and the best rates on other items, such as homeowner’s insurance, inspection services, surveys and appraisals.
- Environmental issues — If the property is involved in a cleanup effort or other environmental exposure, such as that arising from mold, radon and underground storage tanks, we work closely with environmental consultants to evaluate the situation.
- Real Estate Tax Appeals – If you feel that your taxes are too high, we will analyze your assessment and counsel you as to whether an appeal is in order. We have the resources to take all necessary and timely appeals and will engage the appropriate experts to support a tax reduction.
- Construction Contracts and Financing – The Real Estate professionals at Rosenn Jenkins & Greenwald have broad experience in helping our clients obtain the financing they need to either buy an existing home or construct or renovate a new residence. We are familiar with and can negotiate the necessary paperwork, including construction contracts and bank documents.
Above all, it’s important to keep in mind that buying and selling residential real estate in Northeastern Pennsylvania is not as simple as it looks. Our job is to help you achieve your goals, with more success and more quickly than you’re used to. Whether you’re seeking to purchase a new house or land, we can help you avoid problems that will hurt you over time.