At Rosenn Jenkins & Greenwald, LLP, we understand the rules, laws and customs specific to the construction industry — which is why we’ve been able to provide innovative and experienced counsel to members of the construction industry in the Scranton area and across the state for nearly 60 years.
Whether representing public entities involved in a bidding process to build or a private developer seeking counsel for a sole property development, our attorneys strive to find practical solutions to pressing issues facing our construction clients.
Our real estate department understands the legal and practical issues facing the construction industry, and we’ve represented every possible party in construction cases: property owners, contractors, subcontractors, lenders, foundations, public universities, suppliers, architects and others.
Rosenn Jenkins & Greenwald, LLP attorneys have provided counsel on projects of all costs and sizes, including:
- Housing and housing developments
- Public transportation pavilions
- Commercial office buildings
- Hotels and motels
- Private school buildings
- Public utility facilities
- Power plants
- Houses of worship and prayer halls
- Bridges and highways
- Residential condominiums
Rosenn Jenkins and Greenwald, LLP focuses on representing the interests of companies and individuals involved with construction and building law matters. With a broad spectrum of real estate experience, we handle legal matters including:
- Preparation, drafting and review of contracts for construction and development
- Mitigation of schedule impact claims and project costs
- Public procurement issues, such as bidding procedures and bid protests
- Analysis of construction claims and options for dispute resolution
- Design errors, design omissions, liens and non-payment issues
- Employee and contractor wages
- Union and collective bargaining disputes and negotiations
Throughout our representation, our goal is to ensure you avoid problems by having a properly drafted construction contract and prevent delays that could sideline your development. If things do take a turn for the worse, our lawyers will do their best to resolve the matter quickly, but we’re always prepared to vigorously represent our clients in court or in arbitration.