Since 1954, the attorneys at Rosenn Jenkins & Greenwald, LLP have been dedicated to helping businesses in our community grow and prosper.
In our real estate department, we guide commercial property clients through the complexities of buying, selling and leasing in Northeastern Pennsylvania.
With nearly 60 years of experience, the Rosenn Jenkins & Greenwald, LLP team can put our knowledge and experience to work for you in every aspect of commercial real estate transactions. We represent business clients in a wide variety of situations:
- Real estate acquisitions and sales: Guiding buyers and sellers through the entire purchasing process. Learn More
- Banking: Handling lending-based and asset-based transactions we pay close attention to detail, helping to minimize costs and protect our clients’ interests at each step of the way. Learn More
- Commercial lending & Government-backed loans: Assisting clients and lenders in determining risk and obtaining funding. Learn More
- Title Insurance: Our clients include a broad spectrum of people, from first-time homebuyers or home builders, to residential purchasers or commercial real estate developers. Learn More
- Zoning, Planning and Land Use: Our work includes obtaining land development and use approvals from a municipal planner and appearing on behalf of private, public and non-profit entities before municipal zoning and planning boards. Learn More
- Commercial and Industrial Development: Reviewing contractor agreements, funding documents, and so forth Learn More
- Construction: We’ve represented every possible party in construction cases: property owners, contractors, subcontractors, lenders, foundations, public universities, suppliers, architects and others. Learn More
- Leasing: For nearly 60 years, our lawyers have worked with businesses throughout the region in commercial lease disputes, negotiation, drafting and review for industrial and commercial tenants and landlords, as well as other transactional and litigation real estate matters. Learn More
- Real Estate Taxation: If your property taxes are too high — or the assessment is inaccurate — our team can provide knowledgeable, experienced tax appeal representation. Learn More
Let us take care of the fine points
Our real estate department is here to help you with complex commercial real estate transactions from beginning to end. We prepare, negotiate, draft and review contracts for both buyers and sellers, making sure you get the deal you want. If a contract is breached or the other party fails to do what it agreed to do, our lawyers can litigate on your behalf, including asking for termination of the purchase and sale agreement if there are multiple issues or reasons to do so.
Beyond the services above, our team can perform in-depth title searches, seeking to ensure there are no issues with the property deed such as liens, other mortgages, easements or other encumbrances on the property. If the purpose of the property is for rental or subdivision, Rosenn Jenkins & Greenwald, LLP attorneys will prepare leases and other agreements in compliance with local, state and federal laws.