Real estate transactions have a unique capacity to generate wealth for businesses and individuals involved. However, there are certain risks. The best way to protect your interests in a real estate transaction is to partner with an experienced attorney.
At Rosenn Jenkins & Greenwald, LLP, lawyers in our Real Estate Department use years of experience to examine all aspects of the transactions we handle. We take the lead in structuring transactions and financing arrangements that are best suited to our clients’ needs. Working hard to eliminate obstacles to a successful transaction, we find pragmatic solutions that help ensure the success of a real estate project.
Managing All Facets of Commercial and Residential Real Estate Transactions
Experienced in all facets of the ownership, financing, acquisition, disposition, investing, use, leasing and development of real estate, our legal team collectively has the knowledge and resources necessary to handle diverse client needs.
From serving individuals in residential real estate transactions to negotiating million-dollar commercial real estate matters, we have the resources necessary to accommodate a broad spectrum of needs:
- Real estate acquisitions
- Commercial and residential lending
- Commercial, non-profit, residential tax assessment appeals
- Commercial/residential mortgage foreclosures
- Commercial/residential real estate closings
- Environmental law
- Government lending
- Individual tax assessment appeals
- Industrial development
- Landlord/tenant matters
- Oil and gas law
- Title insurance coverage and claims
- Wind turbine leases
- Zoning, planning and land use
- Banking and financial transactions
- Real estate-based litigation
- Commercial Real Estate: With nearly 60 years of experience, the Rosenn Jenkins & Greenwald, LLP team can put our knowledge and experience to work for you in every aspect of commercial real estate transactions. We represent business clients in a wide variety of situations. Learn More
- Residential Real Estate: Purchasing or selling a home, especially a first home, is a significant event. Rosenn Jenkins & Greenwald, LLP has been helping buyers and sellers of real property with home purchases and home sales in the Tunkhannock and Wilkes-Barre region for nearly 60 years. Learn More
Dedicated to Expanding Financial Opportunity in Pennsylvania Since 1954
At Rosenn Jenkins & Greenwald, LLP, dedication to our community has been a hallmark of our firm since it was established in 1954. We continue our dedication by participating in many highly visible transactions and achievements within our communities. We are also clearly dedicated to the ongoing economic expansion and development in the Pennsylvania counties, cities and towns in which we practice.
To achieve the best possible results for our clients, we have assembled a team of experienced attorneys. Our Real Estate Department combines the work of a substantial number of partners, associates and paralegals who handle real estate, banking and land use issues. While a real estate matter may be easily resolved by working with one attorney, additional legal support is available for more complex transactions. Our lawyers have tremendous depth and breadth of experience, which helps us handle sophisticated real estate transactions effectively.