Since 1954, Rosenn Jenkins & Greenwald LLP has successfully handled a broad range of serious and complex personal injury and insurance bad faith cases in federal and state courts.
Many of these cases have involved injuries that truly changed the lives of accident victims and their families. Our clients were forced to fight for their health, loved ones and families — overcoming serious obstacles to move forward after a tragedy.
It is a difficult path, but Rosenn Jenkins & Greenwald LLP has the resources to stand by our clients at each step of the way. Combining the work of nearly 70 attorneys, paralegals and staff, we have in-depth legal knowledge and experience in Pennsylvania courts. We use this knowledge to protect our clients’ interests and maximize the compensation they receive.
We are well prepared to manage a full range of cases, from those involving minor injuries to some of the most serious and life-changing injuries imaginable:
- Amputations: We are dedicated to fighting on behalf of injury victims who have lost limbs in accidents. Our goal is to obtain compensation for the harm they suffered and give them the resources to move forward with their lives. Learn More
- Brain Injuries: Depending on the nature of your case, we may be able to obtain compensation for lost wages, medical expenses, personal pain and suffering, as well as punitive damages designed to make negligent people and businesses pay for especially bad behavior. Learn More
- Burns, Scarring & Disfigurement: Lost skin leaves the body vulnerable to infection, and damage to internal organs may mean decreased mobility and quality of life. Damage to the lungs from inhaling superheated air can very quickly reach critical levels. An intense burn injury may even bring on wrongful death. Learn More
- Child Injuries: We have seen first-hand the devastating injuries children suffer in accidents at school, on other peoples’ property and on the road. We will do everything we can to help your family through this difficult time and make sure your child is taken care of properly. Learn More
- Paralysis: Treatment and rehabilitation of paralysis and other spinal cord injuries is expensive. The medical bills may continue to arrive for years after the initial accident. Our firm can help you deal with the bills and seek compensation from any number of parties, including insurance companies and the person or entity that caused the accident. Learn More
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (RSD): Some patients suffer from lingering pain caused by reflex sympathetic dystrophy (RSD) or complex regional pain syndrome (CRPS). These are chronic pain conditions that can be debilitating and may even render a sufferer unable to return to work or enjoy life as before. Learn More
- Spinal Cord Injuries: When paraplegia or quadriplegia does occur, the condition is virtually irreversible. Intensive therapy may restore some lost movement, but usually only a small amount. Accident victims and their families must adjust their entire lives to living with the injury. Learn More
More than 95% of all personal injury cases settle before reaching the courtroom, and the cases Rosenn Jenkins & Greenwald LLP handles are no exception. Even though settlement is the most likely resolution, we prepare to take your case to trial. If we cannot reach a favorable settlement or if the insurance company involved is being unfair to personal injury victim, we do not hesitate to take matters before a judge or jury.
When defendants and their insurance defense attorney know that we are ready to take them to court, they are more likely to agree to a favorable settlement. While whether or not to settle is your decision, our experienced attorneys will guide you through the process. We may even help you create a tax-free structured settlement, which provides income for life if you have injuries requiring continuing treatment. We also have the resources to create special needs trusts for people receiving governmental benefits like Medicare or Medicaid.
No Win. No Fee.
A serious personal injury can truly be a life-changing event. At Rosenn Jenkins & Greenwald LLP, we know that you have enough to handle about without worrying about legal fees and costs. That’s why we have a strict policy for personal injury cases: Our clients pay no fees or costs until we recover compensation for them. When matters have been resolved favorably, our lawyers are paid from a percentage of the settlement or jury verdict.