In the United States, product liability law provides recourse for people injured by unsafe products.
If you have been hurt by a dangerous or defective product, talking with an attorney is the best way to learn about taking legal action.
At Rosenn Jenkins & Greenwald LLP, we can schedule a free and confidential consultation with you to answer your questions about product liability law. Our attorneys can talk with you in depth about your situation and what actions you can take. We will also answer your product liability questions in plain English that it doesn’t take a lawyer to understand.
- Dangerous Baby Products & Toys: The toy recall crisis left a few children injured and many more parents worried. Which toys are really safe? How can toy manufacturers be held responsible for harmful products? Learn More
- Dangerous Drugs: When dangerous drugs and defective medical devices are available to the public, many individuals may become injured or ill. Learn More
- Machinery/Equipment Accidents: Representing those who have been injured through the use of dangerous or defective machines and equipment, whether in places of employment or at home using devices that they purchased with expectations of quality and adherence to safety standards by manufacturers. Learn More
- Medical Device Recalls: Any medical treatment carries with it risks and the potential of unwanted side effects. However, when a patient suffers harm because of a defective drug or medical device, the key question is whether the manufacturer or other responsible party was aware of risks that were not disclosed. Learn More
- Unsafe Equipment: If you or someone you love has been seriously injured as the result of unsafe or defective equipment, an experienced lawyer can help you through this difficult time. Learn More
You may be able to sue the product manufacturer, distributor or seller:
- If the product was designed in a way that makes it dangerous
- If the product was made with defective parts
- If the manufacturer misrepresented a dangerous product as safe
- If the manufacturer failed to warn you about certain safety hazards
At our northeast Pennsylvania law firm, we handle product defect lawsuits related to many different types of products, including manufacturing equipment, pharmaceuticals, medical instruments and prosthetics, consumer goods, outdoor equipment such as garden tools, hedge trimmers and lawn mowers. Our attorneys also handle cases on behalf of the parents of children injured by dangerous baby products and toys.
At Rosenn, Jenkins & Greenwald LLP, our attorneys, paralegals and staff place great importance on being extremely responsive to client needs. Attorneys at our law firm work in teams as well as individually, enabling us to provide a comprehensive and coordinated response whenever a client’s situation demands immediate action.
We are accessible by telephone. For your convenience, we can arrange client meetings at any of our office locations in Wilkes-Barre and Hazleton. Home and hospital visits can also be arranged, if needed. So, when a legal matter affects you and your family, we have the capacity to respond quickly in a way that is convenient for you.
We understand that you may be worried about the cost of personal injury representation. You should know that attorneys at Rosenn Jenkins & Greenwald LLP handle cases on contingency, which means that we do not charge you any attorney fees or costs until we recover favorably for you.