If you have been hurt on another’s property, it may be possible to take legal action in order to recover compensation for your pain and suffering, medical bills and the cost of rehabilitation.
The attorneys at Rosenn Jenkins & Greenwald LLP often represent personal injury victims who hold property owners accountable in Pennsylvania courts.
Located in northeastern Pennsylvania, our team of experienced personal injury lawyers handles premises liability claims related to many different circumstances:
- Dog Attacks: When dog owners violate laws and their dogs attack, the law holds them responsible for the damage. Under certain circumstances, landlords can also be held liable for attacks by a tenant’s dog. Learn More
- Ice & Snow: Slip and fall accidents are common as property owners fail to effectively remove ice from parking lots, sidewalks, handicap ramps and driveways. Learn More
- Slip & Fall Accidents: They happen in stores, malls, restaurants, hotels and apartment buildings. Many occur when proper handrails are not provided on stairways. They can also happen outside, in parking lots, on sidewalks, handicap ramps or driveways. Learn More
- Swimming Pool Accidents: If you have lost a child or experienced a serious personal injury in a swimming pool injury, you already know firsthand the devastating effects it can have on your life. Swimming pool accidents are true tragedies, and it can seem as if nothing can restore your life to the way it was before. Learn More
Other Premises Liability Services:
- Products falling off high shelves at stores
- Slippery floors without adequate warnings
- Accidents at amusement parks or water parks
Attacks and Crimes that Could Have Been Prevented
We also handle premises liability claims involving inadequate security at hotels, apartments and shopping centers. These cases happen when businesses fail to prevent crimes that occur on their premises, even though they knew they were likely to occur.
When business owners know about a dangerous condition, they should take action to keep that condition from happening again. If others have been robbed on the premises, business owners should install security cameras, add locks or hire security guards.
When they fail to do so and when someone gets hurt, it may be possible to hold them accountable for the damage by filing a personal injury lawsuit in Pennsylvania courts. At Rosenn Jenkins & Greenwald LLP, we have the resources, knowledge and experience necessary to effectively handle these inadequate security cases.
No Win. No Fee.
Personal injury victims often face a long road to recovery. At Rosenn Jenkins & Greenwald LLP, we believe that victims have enough to worry about without trying to juggle the high costs of litigation. That’s why our personal injury clients pay no fees or costs until we recover favorably for them. When matters have been resolved, fees and costs are covered by a percentage of a settlement or jury verdict.