Car accidents can occur anywhere. Whether they happen in your own driveway or on the highway — while you are driving in your own free time or on the job — they can have a huge effect on your life.
An auto accident can change your life in an instant. Your car does not have to sustain serious damages at high speeds for you to suffer life-altering injuries. If you have been injured in a car crash as the result of someone else’s negligence, make sure you have an attorney on your side who can help you through your entire recovery.
At Rosenn Jenkins & Greenwald LLP, we understand just how greatly the injuries caused by car accidents affect our clients. Our team of personal injury lawyers represent car accident victims and their families, helping them achieve the compensation they need to move forward with their lives.
Rosenn Jenkins & Greenwald LLP is the oldest and largest law firm in northeastern Pennsylvania. Established in 1954, we represent clients facing many different legal issues. However, some of our greatest successes have been on behalf of personal injury victims. Our legal team includes attorneys who members of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum, an exclusive organization for lawyers who have achieved jury verdicts and settlements in excess of a million dollars. Lawyers at our firm are also AV rated* under Martindale Hubbell’s Peer Rating system.
Our clients include drivers, passengers, family members and pedestrians — anyone injured in a motor vehicle accident. We handle car accident cases involving many different circumstances:
- Unsafe Driving: Drivers engage in unsafe driving every day. They take actions that are careless or outright aggressive and put the safety of other drivers in jeopardy. At Rosenn Jenkins & Greenwald LLP, we hold these unsafe drivers accountable for negligent or reckless driving that causes serious personal injury. Learn More
- Hit & Run: Our team of dedicated personal injury lawyers are ready to rise up and ensure that there is justice for every victim of a hit-and-run — compensation for your injuries or loss of a loved one and often punishment for the other driver, who decided to run instead of taking blame. Learn More
- Rear End Collision: When a driver causes a rear-end collision, the case is often very clear cut. It is usually the driver who slammed into the back of the other car who is determined to be responsible for the accident. Learn More
- Drunk Driving/dram shop litigation: Accident victims and their families may have more options than they think. Pennsylvania law allows injured drivers and passengers to hold bars accountable for over-serving patrons when those patrons cause drunk driving accidents. Learn More
- Injuries: Drivers are not the only ones injured in car accidents. Passengers often suffer serious injuries, especially if the crash occurred on the passenger side of the vehicle. Pedestrians have no protection and therefore are often seriously injured when struck by cars or other vehicles. Learn More
- Uninsured & Underinsured Motorists: Sadly, many drivers who cause car accidents do not have the insurance coverage necessary to compensate accident victims. If you have been injured by an uninsured or underinsured motorist, you still have options. Learn More
The laws that apply and the important facts change with each case. For example, your employer’s insurance company may be involved in a personal injury lawsuit related to a work vehicle. A bar may be held accountable when a drunk driver causes a motor vehicle accident. And a vehicle passenger may be able to take action against your insurance company to recover compensation for hospital bills.
When we take your motor vehicle accident case, we explore all facts and laws that may affect the outcome of the lawsuit. We begin by talking to you about how the accident happened and answering your car accident FAQs. We then adjust our legal strategy to help you achieve the best possible results.
Cost-Effective Solutions for Car Accident Victims
At Rosenn Jenkins & Greenwald LLP, we know that car accident victims have enough to worry about without trying to juggle the high costs of litigation. That’s why we have a strict policy for personal injury cases: Our clients pay no fees or costs until we recover favorably for them. When matters have been resolved favorably, we take a percentage of a settlement or jury verdict.
No Win. No Fee.
After your car accident, you probably have serious financial concerns. We handle all motor vehicle injury claims on a contingency basis. While we conduct a thorough investigation, explore all settlement opportunities and protect your rights in court, you will not have to pay any legal fees until we get you a fair recovery.
There is nothing you can do to prepare for the challenges you will face after a bad motor vehicle accident. Whether you have suffered a back injury after a rear-end collision or someone you love has been seriously injured in a truck or motorcycle wreck, you want an experienced lawyer on your side, helping you through the recovery process.
Dangerous drivers are not the only concern on the roads of northeast Pennsylvania. Poorly maintained roads and construction cause major hazards and conditions that lead to accidents. Working with outside experts, our firm will conduct a thorough investigation into the elements that led to your accident. We are not afraid to hold local governments and contractors responsible for dangers roads that are their responsibility.
If you or someone you love has been injured in a car accident that took place in greater NEPA, make sure you have a firm on your side that understands the dangers of local roads. Protecting northeast Pennsylvania drivers and passengers since 1954, our firm handles cases on the roads of the following areas:
- Dickson City
- Clarks Summit
- Mountain Top
- Bear Creek
- White Haven
- Back Mountain