Rosenn Jenkins & Greenwald LLP is the oldest and largest law firm in northeastern Pennsylvania.
Established in 1954, we represent clients facing many different legal issues. However, some of our greatest successes have been on behalf of personal injury victims. Our legal team includes attorneys who members of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum, an exclusive organization for lawyers who have achieved jury verdicts and settlements in excess of a million dollars. Lawyers at our firm are also AV rated* under Martindale Hubbell’s Peer Rating system.
If you or a loved one has experienced a serious injury and found your life changed, the personal injury lawyers at Rosenn Jenkins & Greenwald LLP may be able to help. We are prepared to handle all types of personal injury cases, including:
- Car Accidents: Car accidents can occur anywhere. Whether they happen in your own driveway or on the highway — while you are driving in your own free time or on the job — they can have a huge effect on your life. Our team of personal injury lawyers represent car accident victims and their families, helping them achieve the compensation they need to move forward with their lives. Learn More
- Truck Accidents: We hold truckers and trucking companies accountable for the harm they cause. Representing truck accident victims and their families, our northeastern Pennsylvania law firm seeks full and fair compensation that helps families move forward after accidents change their lives. Learn More
- Motorcycle Accidents: We hold negligent, careless and reckless drivers accountable for these injuries. Our team of experienced personal injury attorneys is dedicated to helping clients achieve the best possible results in Pennsylvania courts. Learn More
- Bus Accidents: One small mistake can lead to major problems. With over a half century of car accident experience, our attorneys work with experts to conduct a thorough investigation and determine what led to your bus accident. Learn More
- Workplace Accidents: Sprains and strains are some of the most common workplace injuries, but people can be hurt in many ways on the job. Hearing loss, cancers caused by exposure to hazardous substances, respiratory diseases caused by exposure to pathogens, and injuries to the back and joints frequently affect the lives of injured workers and their families. Learn More
We are well prepared to handle all types of personal injury cases, including car accidents, truck accidents and wrongful death litigation. Our clients have often experienced very serious injuries and have found their lives completely changed. We help them seek justice by holding negligent and reckless individuals and companies accountable for the harm caused.
To achieve the best possible results for our clients, we often try to negotiate a favorable settlement while preparing for trial. If settlement fails or if insurance companies are treating our clients unfairly, we are well prepared to take things to the court. Attorneys at our firm have the resources, knowledge and experience to win cases brought before Pennsylvania judges and juries.