The group, led by its chairman, Richard A. Russo, has represented injury victims in a broad spectrum of personal injury claims.
When an international singing star was injured in a motor vehicle accident in the Poconos, Rosenn Jenkins & Greenwald LLP’s Litigation Department was retained as her counsel in Northeastern Pennsylvania, to represent her in seeking compensation for her injuries.
Our Plaintiffs’ Personal Injury Practice Group is one of several groups formed within the Litigation Department. The group, led by its chairman, Richard A. Russo, has represented injury victims in a broad spectrum of personal injury claims, including medical malpractice, products liability, trucking accidents, workers’ compensation claims, motor vehicle accidents and other negligence actions.
If you or a loved one has experienced a serious injury and found your life changed, the personal injury lawyers at Rosenn Jenkins & Greenwald LLP may be able to help. We are prepared to handle all types of personal injury cases, including:
- Accidents: Representing drivers, passengers, family members and pedestrians — anyone injured in a motor vehicle or workplace accident. We handle accident cases involving many different circumstances. Learn More
- Premises Liability: Dog attacks, slips and falls, ice and snow claims and swimming pool accidents. Learn More
- Product Liability: Holding manufacturers of dangerous and defective products liable for dangerous baby products, defective children’s toys, unsafe pharmaceuticals and medications, faulty machinery and equipment and defective medical devices. Learn More
- Insurance Bad Faith: We stand up for insurance policyholders. If you believe that your claim has been mishandled, our northeastern Pennsylvania law firm may be able to help you bring the problem to a satisfying conclusion. If necessary, we will take your case to trial to help you achieve the best possible results. Learn More
- Serious Injuries: Amputations, brain injuries, severe burns, disfiguring injuries, child injuries, paralysis, reflex sympathetic dystrophy (RSD) and spinal cord injuries. Learn More
- Wrongful Death: Drowning, electrocution and fatal vehicle accidents. Learn More
- Medical Malpractice: Birth injuries, elder care abuse, medication errors, misdiagnosis, failure to diagnose, delayed diagnosis, nursing home accidents, surgical errors and post-surgical errors. Learn More
To achieve the best possible results for our clients, we often try to negotiate a favorable settlement while preparing for trial. If settlement fails or if insurance companies are treating our clients unfairly, we are well prepared to take matters to the court. Attorneys at our firm have the resources, knowledge and experience to win cases brought before Pennsylvania judges and juries.