Rosenn, Jenkins & Greenwald, LLP prides itself on its extensive community involvement and the experience of its attorneys.
As testimony to our reputation, several of our attorneys have been named as members of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum, others are AV-rated* under Martindale Hubbell’s peer rating system and many more serve as leaders in bar and professional associations.
- Successfully represented singer, Gloria Estefan, her husband, Emilio Estefan, Jr., and their son, Nayib, for injuries they suffered when their tour bus was hit by a tractor-trailer. The settlement amount is confidential.
- $7.45 Million recovery for a Tunkhannock man who suffered a spinal cord injury and quadriplegia in a work place accident.
- $5.25 million recovery for a Kingston teen, who suffered a brain injury in a car accident, involving an insurance dispute with his underinsurance company.
- $3.0 Million settlement during the trial of a tractor- trailer crash that seriously injured an elderly retired Luzerne County woman.
- $2.0 Million settlement of a claim for bad faith against an insurance company.
- $1.02 Million recovery for a Montrose couple whose car was hit by a truck in Florida.
- $1.0 Million for a Wyoming County man who suffered head injuries in a car accident.
- $925,000 recovery for arm injuries to a security guard who was injured by a tractor trailer.
- $750,000 for a Nanticoke teenager injured on an Interstate highway by a tractor trailer.
- $675,000 settlement for a Plains Township man who was injured in a tractor trailer accident.
- $600,000 settlement for the estate of a Lackawanna County man who committed suicide after being injured in a car accident. The court recognized that this was a case of first impression in Pennsylvania.
- $570,000 for a Schuylkill County man who suffered a brain injury in a motorcycle accident.
- $400,000 recovered for a Pittston woman who suffered RSD as a result of a car accident.
- $225,000 settlement for two Monroe County children injured by a drunk driver.
- Confidential settlement for the parents of a Scranton toddler who died when his physician failed to diagnose pneumonia.
- Confidential settlement and accompanying verdict for the death of a Susquehanna County woman who died due to her doctors’ failure to diagnose a brain aneurysm.