- Labor & Employment Law
Attorney Marley E. Mullery is a member of the firm’s Labor and Employment Law Practice Group. She focuses her practice on labor and employment law matters.
Marley is a native of northeastern Pennsylvania and graduated from Holy Redeemer High School in 2016. She graduated summa cum laude from The Catholic University of America with a Bachelor of Arts in Politics in 2019. At Catholic, Marley was an Ambassador for the University Honors Program and was inducted into Phi Beta Kappa. In 2022, she earned her law degree from Notre Dame Law School, where she served as an editor of the Journal of International and Comparative Law. During law school, she interned with McCarthy Tire Service Co. in Wilkes-Barre, the City of Philadelphia Law Department’s labor and employment unit, and the City of South Bend’s legal department.
Marley is licensed to practice law in Pennsylvania and is a member of the Pennsylvania Bar Association. Marley’s practice is focused on advising and representing employers—including businesses of various sizes, municipalities, and educational institutions—in a wide variety of labor and employment matters.
Marley and her fiancé, Robert, reside in Kingston. Outside of work, Marley enjoys baking, spending time with her family and friends, and supporting local businesses.
Notre Dame Law School, Juris Doctor, 2022
The Catholic University of America, Bachelor of Arts in Politics summa cum laude, 2019
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- While attending The Catholic University of America, Marley was chosen to represent the University Honors Program as an Ambassador and was inducted into the Phi Eta Sigma, Eta Sigma Phi, Phi Sigma Tau, and Phi Beta Kappa National Honor Societies.
- Wilkes-Barre Law & Library Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Notre Dame Law Association
- Notre Dame Alumni Association
- Board of Directors of Wyoming Valley Habitat for Humanity
- Volunteer for the Live Like Brent Foundation
- Supporting local businesses
- Spending time with friends and family