Every day, many innocent people are injured or killed in motor vehicle accidents in Pennsylvania. Many of these people, or their families, are surprised to learn that they will suffer further harm because their motor vehicle insurance contains numerous gaps or waivers of coverage that were never explained to them. As a community service, the personal injury attorneys at Rosenn, Jenkins & Greenwald are offering to conduct free seminars at your workplace or community gatherings to help consumers better understand the practical effect of their motor vehicle insurance choices. Topics to be covered include:
- Understanding “full tort” versus “limited tort” elections;
- What is uninsured and underinsured motorist coverage and should they ever be rejected;
- What is “stacking” and should it ever be waived;
- Should I agree to accept a “sign down” of my uninsured or underinsured coverage;
- What medical limits should I select as part of my required first party coverage;
- If I have an “umbrella” policy, will it provide uninsured and underinsurance protection for my family?
If you are interested in having a free presentation made at your workplace or community meeting, please have a representative of your company or organization contact Rick Russo or Kimberly Yochem at Rosenn, Jenkins & Greenwald. If you would like to attend one of our free seminars held periodically at our office, please let us know and you will be contacted when our next seminar is held.