Zachary concentrates his practice in Civil Litigation, including Contractual Disputes, Products Liability, and Injunctions with an emphasis on Corporate Matters among other general civil litigation.
He serves business leaders at both small- and medium-sized firms in Northeast Pennsylvania and the surrounding regions. His clients work in public and private sectors, and they include firms like manufacturers and wholesale goods providers.
His clients represent a broad range of sizes and structures, but they all share a common desire to protect their legal interests so they can focus on providing the goods and services that drive their business.
His passion for law, and what brought him to Rosenn Jenkins & Greenwald, comes from a commitment to excellence no matter what task he has in front of him. He believes each business has no greater asset than its reputation. That’s why he does his best to provide excellent legal service.
He is admitted to practice in Pennsylvania and Virginia.
Outside of work, Zachary volunteers because he believes that a strong civil society is built of people who take an active engagement in their community. He’s a member of the Young Lawyers Division of the Wilkes-Barre Law & Library Association, which is Luzerne County’s bar association and helps as a co-coordinator for local high school mock trial district and regional tournaments.
Previously, he served for three years as attorney advisor for the Wyoming Seminary mock trial team. He met with students up to three nights a week to help them build strategies and prepare for the courtroom.
He earned his law degree from Washington and Lee University School of Law in 2016 where he worked as a student researcher on international criminal tribunals.
- Illinois Central College Associate of Arts in History, summa cum laude, 2010
- University of Illinois Springfield Bachelor of Arts in History, summa cum laude, 2012
- Washington and Lee University School of Law Juris Doctor, 2016
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- Law Clerk to the Honorable Richard M. Hughes, III, of the Luzerne County Court of Common Pleas
- Barbara Jensen-Schweighauser Outstanding Public Service AST Award for work at the Abraham Lincoln Presidential Library in 2011
- History Department Marshal at graduation in 2012
- Co-coordinator for the local district and regional high school mock trial tournaments through membership in the Wilkes-Barre Law & Library Association Young Lawyers Division
- Sons of Union Veterans of the Civil War
- Reading history and visiting historic sites
- Keeping apprised of international events
- Football and Ultimate (frisbee)