Robert L. Gawlas is a member of the Litigation Department
Attorney Gawlas focuses his practice on Civil Litigation.
Attorney Gawlas earned his J.D. (cum laude) at the University of Pittsburgh School of Law. He served as the Executive Editor of the University of Pittsburgh Law Review and was also a member of the Mock Trial Team. He earned a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science from the University of Pennsylvania, where he was a member of the varsity football team. Attorney Gawlas is also a member of Phi Alpha Delta Legal Fraternity.
University of Pittsburgh School of Law (J.D., cum laude, May, 2016) – Executive Editor, University of Pittsburgh Law Review (2014 – 2016); University of Pittsburgh Law Mock Trial team
University of Pennsylvania (B.A., 2013)
- Middle District of Pa.
- Eastern District of Pa.
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit.
- Varsity Football Player at University of Pennsylvania
- Pa. Bar Association
- Wilkes-Barre Law & Library Association (Luzerne County Bar Association)
- National Marrow Donor Program – Member, Donor & Volunteer
- American Red Cross – Volunteer
- Phi Alpha Delta Legal Fraternity
- Assistant Track & Field Coach – Holy Redeemer High School