Nicholas J. Marinelli is a member of the Business Law & Finance Department of the firm.
He focuses his practice on business-related legal issues, including contract drafting and counseling, employment disputes and business litigation, commercial banking, and mergers, acquisitions, and divestitures.
Attorney Marinelli earned his J.D. (cum laude) at Widener University Commonwealth Law School. His undergraduate studies were completed at Rutgers University, earning his B.A. (magna cum laude) in Communications.
Attorney Marinelli is a member of the American Bar Association, Pennsylvania Bar Association and Phi Alpha Delta (Pepper Chapter), and Wilkes-Barre Law & Library Association.
- Widener University Commonwealth Law School (J.D., cum laude, May 2016) – Web & Technology Editor, Widener Journal of Law, Economics & Race
- Rutgers University (B.A., magna cum laude, May 2010)
- New Jersey
- Phi Alpha Delta Legal Fraternity
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Wilkes-Barre Law Library Association (Luzerne County Bar)