- Labor & Employment Law
Cross Creek Pointe
1065 Highway 315, Suite 200
Wilkes-Barre, PA 18702
Assistant’s Name: Nancy Cominsky
Attorney Marley E. Mullery is a member of the firm’s Labor and Employment Law Practice Group. She focuses her practice on labor and employment law matters.
Marley earned her law degree from Notre Dame Law School, where she served as an editor on the Journal of International and Comparative Law. During law school, she interned with McCarthy Tire Service Co. in Wilkes-Barre, the City of Philadelphia Law Department’s labor and employment unit, and the City of South Bend’s legal department.
She also graduated summa cum laude from The Catholic University of America with a Bachelor of Arts in Politics.
Marley is licensed to practice law in Pennsylvania and is a member of the Pennsylvania Bar Association.
Outside of work, Marley enjoys spending time with her family and friends and supporting local businesses.
The Catholic University of America, Bachelor of Arts in Politics summa cum laude, 2019
Notre Dame Law School, Juris Doctor, 2022
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- City of Philadelphia Law Department — Labor and Employment Unit Legal Intern, 2021
- City of South Bend Legal Department — Legal Extern, 2021
Phi Beta Kappa National Honors Society
Professional Community Activities
- Member of the Wilkes-Barre Law & Library Association
- Supporting local businesses
- Spending time with friends and family