Harold Rosenn has been an attorney with the firm since its inception in 1954.
He has served as confidante and mentor for many attorneys throughout his 60+ year career. He remains actively involved with numerous community entities and is a well-known icon in Wilkes-Barre and surrounding areas.
University of Michigan (B.A., 1939)
University of Michigan (J.D., 1941)
College Misericordia (Honorary Degree, 1991)
- United States Supreme Court
United States Air Force (1942–1945) — Captain in the 8th Air Force in England
AV® Peer Review Rating by Martindale Hubbell — This rating attests to a lawyer’s legal ability and professional ethics, and reflects the confidential opinions of members of the Bar and Judiciary. The AV® rating is a testament to the fact that a lawyer’s peers rank him at the highest level of professional excellence for those practicing law for more than 10 years.
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Luzerne County Bar Association (Wilkes-Barre Law & Library Association)
- Pennsylvania State Board of Law Examiners (1983-1993)
- Pennsylvania Appellate Court Nominating Commission (1979-1981)
- Federal Judicial Nominating Commission of Pennsylvania (1977-1980)
- Pennsylvania Crime Commission (1968-1973)
- Governor’s Justice Commission (1968-1973)
- Pennsylvania Council on Crime and Delinquency – Board Member (1969-1971)
- National Council on Crime and Delinquency – Board Member (1969-1971)
- Luzerne County District Attorney (1952-1954)
- American Bar Association
- American Judicature Society
- Growing Roses
- University of Michigan’s Biggest Fan!