Christyan A. Telech is a member of the Business Law & Finance Department of the firm.
Attorney Telech’s practice concentrates on representing and counseling clients through various business and finance issues, including the acquisition and divestiture of interests in closely held businesses, governance issues, entity formation, and related commercial transactions. Christyan has assisted in the representation of clients in wide variety of matters, including asset and stock purchase transactions, workouts of distressed businesses, complex contract negotiations, and disputes among business ownership. Through this experience, Attorney Telech has developed a practical problem-solving approach that allows him to provide prompt and pragmatic advice to clients in addressing their business needs.
Christyan is a cum laude graduate of the Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law. While at Villanova, Christyan was published as a staff writer for the Villanova Environmental Law Journal and served as Symposium Editor. Prior to attending law school, Attorney Telech completed his undergraduate studies at the Pennsylvania State University, where he earned his Bachelor’s of Science degree, with distinction, in Criminology along with minors in Business and Sociology.
- Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law (J.D., cum laude)
- Pennsylvania State University (Bachelor’s of Science in Criminology, with distinction)
Attorney Telech has participated in panels with the Family Business Alliance sponsored by Wilkes University and Penn State Scranton, in connection with their longstanding relationship with Rosenn Jenkins & Greenwald.
- Christyan A. Telech, Zone Defense: How Zoning Laws Won in Tri-County Landfill, Inc. v. Commonwealth, 28 Vill. Envtl. L.J. 305 (2017).
- Lackawanna Bar Association
- Wilkes-Barre Law Library Association (Luzerne County Bar)
- In his spare time, Christyan enjoys exercising, being outdoors, and spending time with family and friends.
- Attorney Telech is a dedicated supporter of Penn State and volunteers as an Alumni Mentor to students through the College of the Liberal Arts at Penn State.
“Attorney Telech was extremely helpful in the recent closing of [a transaction that he handled on my behalf]! He was very professional and made me feel like a priority . . . I would highly recommend Attorney Telech for any of your legal needs!” – Review by RJG transactional client