Address: 15 South Franklin Street
Wilkes-Barre, PA 18711-0075
Email: E-Mail Me
Direct Dial: (570)826-5678
Direct Fax: (570)706-3434
Assistant's Name: Rebecca (Becky) L. Schaffer
Assistant's E-Mail: E-Mail
Steve Roth has been representing some of the area’s leading businesses from their creation to acquisition. He is sought after for his help and business acumen in negotiating complex contract negotiations, including those involving highly specialized business process outsourcing contracts and information technology and intellectual property license and related agreements. He is regularly asked to consult businesses around the state, on management and operational matters and provide assistance with mergers, divestitures, acquisitions, joint ventures and other forms of business combinations. Mr. Roth’s expertise in helping businesses acquire or raise capital through debt and private equity and consultation and provision of assistance on distressed sale of companies, insolvency and creditor rights is widely known. He gets a particular sense of accomplishment in helping many new start-up companies “get their sea legs” and prosper. Mr. Roth received his MBA from LaSalle University and his law degree from Duquesne. He currently serves on numerous Boards and advisory councils including the Board of Wilkes University, Advisory Board of Diversified Information Technologies, Inc., the Board of Directors of Coates Toners, LLC, the Advisory Board of Ethos Gen, LLC and the Board of Directors of Chamber of Business and Industry.
- Acquisition counsel for the purchase of assets of an information technology company in North Carolina in the business process industry provided due diligence, negotiation of terms of business terms and transaction documents; purchase price in excess of $10 million.
- Acquisition counsel for the purchase of assets of an information technology company in North Carolina in the business process industry, provided due diligence, negotiation of business terms and transactions documents; purchase price $4.8million.
- Acquisition of a management buyout of an international manufacturer with operations in Pennsylvania and in the United Kingdom in the ink and toner business, negotiation of business terms and transaction documents, arranged financing of facilities and equipment in Pennsylvania, purchase price $3.2 million.
- Acquisition of assets of a multiple location retail franchise in the Lehigh Valley area, formed Pennsylvania acquisition entities, negotiated business terms and transaction documents, included, shopping center leases; purchase price in excess of $600,000.00.
- Acquisition of assets of a materials technology company with principal office in the Philadelphia area and distribution centers in New Jersey and Rhode Island; negotiated transaction documents, formed acquisition entities, purchase price $450,000.00.
- Cash out Merger and dispute resolution of a Minority Shareholder issue for a Pennsylvania materials recycling Corporation.
- Merger of Pennsylvania Corporation into a Pennsylvania Limited Liability Company to address organizational and tax considerations.
- Redemption of common shares of a medical supply company
- Wilkes University (B.S., 1984)
- La Salle University - School of Business Administration (MBA, Finance and Marketing, 1984)
- Dusquesne University School of Law (J.D., 1988)