Address: 15 South Franklin Street
Wilkes-Barre, PA 18711-0075
Email: E-Mail Me
Direct Dial: (570)826-5638
Direct Fax: (570)821-4714
Assistant's Name: Roberta S. Trimble
Assistant's E-Mail: E-Mail
Mr. Rogers is a patent, trademark and intellectual property lawyer. He has expertise assisting clients in securing patent, trademark, and copyright protection for their intellectual property including inventions, processes, slogans, artwork, software, and trade secrets, as well as assisting clients in licensing their proprietary technology to others. His clients include corporations and individuals from various industries who wish to secure ownership rights to their medical devices, business names, and recycling methods. Also a member of the firm’s Business and Finance Department, Mr. Rogers also assists businesses in Northeastern Pennsylvania with all types of commercial agreements, including non-disclosure agreements, executive employment agreements, distributor agreements, and asset purchase agreements. Mr. Rogers is admitted to practice before the United States Patent and Trademark office and is also a member of the Pennsylvania Bar. He is a member of the Luzerne County Bar Association (Wilkes-Barre Law and Library Association.) A graduate of Hanover College (2000) where he received his B.A. degree in Chemistry, Mr. Rogers received his law degree from Washington University School of Law (2003).
Mr. Rogers speaks Spanish.
- Secured patent protection for a novel hair coloration device.
- Registered trademark with USPTO to insure client singular use of RYTHMIA
- Registered copyright with United States Copyright Office for proprietary architectural drawings
- Developed governing documents for various corporations, limited liability companies, and partnerships
- Drafted various non-disclosure and licensing documents for purposes of monetizing various proprietary technologies
- Counseled governmental and public authorities on Right to Know Law and public bidding compliance
- Hanover College (2000)
- Washington University in St. Louis (J.D., 2003)