Address: 15 South Franklin Street
Wilkes-Barre, PA 18711-0075
Email: E-Mail Me
Direct Dial: (570)826-5643
Direct Fax: (570)706-3407
Assistant's Name: Paula K. Pagliarini
Assistant's E-Mail: E-Mail
Throughout his career, Bruce Rosenthal has advised business clients on a broad range of legal and financial matters. In addition to serving as a corporate advisor, he has represented clients in numerous acquisitions, mergers, divestitures and private placements.
- Purchase and sale of numerous independent insurance agencies, automotive dealerships, and medical, dental and accounting practices, and a commercial radio station.
- Sale of the stock of a regional auto mall to an automotive conglomerate, having first recapitalized the company through a private placement.
- Formation of a joint venture to conduct food service operations in a professional sports stadium.
- Investment by an automotive industry supplier in a research and development technology center.
- Purchase by a building products manufacturer of the operations of a national competitor, the purchase in liquidation of the customers and assets of other companies in the building products industry and an investment in a foreign building products manufacturer.
- Purchase of the assets of a regional printing company by an investment group.
- Purchase of the operating assets of a building products manufacturer in a Section 363 free and clear sale under the Bankruptcy Code.
- Sale of one of the divisions of a building products manufacturer to a foreign manufacturer.
- Sale of a majority interest in an ambulatory surgery center to a public company.
- Sale of the assets of a chain of durable medical equipment stores to a public company.
- Sale of the stock of a durable medical equipment manufacturer to a strategic buyer.
- Sale of the assets of a construction contractor and quarrying operation to a public company.
- Sale of the assets of a multi-state convenience store supplier to a public company.
- Purchase and sale of numerous regional vending machine companies.
- Sale of the origination platform of a multi-state mortgage bank to an international bank. Mr. Rosenthal had represented the stockholders for nearly 20 years beginning with their acquisition of the mortgage bank.
- Sale of the stock of a regional brewery and bottler to a private equity firm.
- Merger of a group of workers compensation insurance companies into a subsidiary of a publicly owned foreign insurance company. Preceding the merger, Mr. Rosenthal had represented the client for over 20 years, beginning with organization, licensing and capitalization through a series of private placements.
- Sale of the stock of a personal lines insurance company to a regional insurance company. Mr. Rosenthal had represented the client beginning with organization, licensing and capitalization through a private placement.
- Sale of the stock of a national bank to a nationwide bank. Mr. Rosenthal had represented the shareholders beginning with their acquisition of the bank funded through a private placement.
- Sale of the stock of a national bank to a private investment group.
- University of Rochester (B.A., 1969)
- University of Pennsylvania (J.D., 1972)