Address: 120 East Broad Street
West Hazleton, PA 18202
Email: E-Mail Me
Direct Dial: (570)455-7112
Direct Fax: (570)455-8304
Assistant's Name: Kathleen (Kathy) Sluck
Assistant's E-Mail: E-Mail
Anthony Dixon’s practice is divided between his real estate developer and banking clients as well as individuals in residential and commercial real estate and various estate matters. He has substantial experience in the representation of major industrial and commercial developers involved in the acquisition, development and sales in numerous large industrial and commercial parks, including zoning, planning and various forms of permitting. A past solicitor for various municipalities, including Hollenbach and Hazle Townships and West Hazleton Borough, Mr. Dixon serves as the Deputy Register of Wills for Luzerne County. He has advised in the settlement of estate, large and small, for hundreds of private clients. Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Dixon served as President and CEO of a mutual savings and loan and later as Vice President and CEO of a restructured stock based savings bank after merger and conversion activity. He brings entrepreneurial business experience, a sense of expediency and practicality and a deep knowledge of the law to bear on every matter he handles. Mr. Dixon also draws upon past experience as a patent attorney for a large corporation and as legal counsel to individual inventors, authors, artists and composers.
- Served as legal counsel for developer in the successful acquisition, rezoning and permitting of the first business park developed in the Greater Hazleton Area.
- Served as legal counsel in the financing, construction and leasing of numerous office and multi tenancy buildings.
- Served as legal counsel to numerous financial institutions in the documentation and completion of various business financings.
- Served as legal counsel to local non-profit development organization and local Chamber of Commerce in a joint venture to successfully acquire and restore mine scarred real estate.
- Served as Trustee and Vice President of local Bar Association, active in local affairs (fund drives, charities and service organizations). Former President of Hazleton Rotary.
- Serves as pro bono local counsel to a committee of local commercial banks and to local group restoring a community based performing arts center situate in a restored historical local school.
- Lehigh University (B.S. Chemical Engineering, cum laude, 1969)
- Temple University School of Law (J.D., 1974)